This muffin recipe may be very versatile – you may add your favourite nuts or fruits (like dried cherries, blueberries, cranberries, and so forth.). Simply play with this recipe so you may get probably the most scrumptious mixture (however watch out, the non-obligatory elements’ level worth will not be counted)!
Weight Watchers Oatmeal Spice Muffins recipe
1 cup rolled oats
1 massive egg
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup packed down brown sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup raisins or nuts or chocolate chips (non-obligatory)
1. Mix the buttermilk and oats in a big bowl, and let stand for about one hour.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 levels F. Line a muffin tin with 10 paper muffin cups.
3. Stir the sugar, egg and butter into the oat combination.
4. Pile all of the remaining dry elements collectively atop the combination, stirring them into the batter till simply mixed.
5. Fastidiously fold in any add-ins with out over mixing (in any other case the muffins will turn into robust).
6. Divide the batter evenly among the many the ready muffin cups.
7. Bake in the course of the preheated oven for about 25 minutes (or till the muffins are golden brown and agency).
8. Let the muffins cool within the pan for a couple of minutes, then switch to a wire rack to chill additional.
Servings: 10 muffins
What number of Weight Watchers factors in oatmeal spice muffins recipe?
Dietary info for one muffin:
WW factors: 5
Energy from fats: 95
Complete fats: 10.6g
Ldl cholesterol: 46mg
Complete carbs: 27.2g
Dietary fiber: 1.3g
Photograph credit score: Redsie
You may also like these breakfast recipes:
Initially posted 2009-02-10 13:36:10.