This publish could include affiliate hyperlinks and Corporette® could earn commissions for purchases made by means of hyperlinks on this publish. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- NPR checked out how fashionable manufacturers are sometimes revived after chapter.
- Vogue explored why blepharoplasty (eye carry) is the second-most-requested cosmetic surgery in America (after rhinoplasty)
- AfroTech reported that new Xbox president Sarah Bond is the primary Black lady within the function at a serious gaming firm.
- The American Bar Affiliation shared outcomes from their survey that discovered that legal professionals really feel penalized for changing into moms.
- Talking of getting children, The New York Instances gave recommendations on getting ready your physique for enduring being pregnant.
- Vox provided a information on selecting a well being care plan.
- The nineteenth reported that Rep. Gwen Moore (D-WI) has launched a decision calling consideration to the “relationship between firearm violence, misogyny, and violence in opposition to girls.”
- WIRED shared the way to be taught all types of issues with apps.
- Your Snort of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Phrases You Foolishly Misunderstood In My Rental Advert.”
On CorporetteMoms Not too long ago…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected]. Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You’ll be able to verify us out on Fb or Instagram, or by means of Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!