This Tomato and Goat Cheese Bruschetta pairs the recent, brilliant flavors of tomato and basil with wealthy, creamy goat cheese, crusty toasted French bread, and a drizzle of candy and tangy balsamic glaze. You’ll love how simply these come along with such nice taste! I prefer to serve these flavorful crostini as a straightforward appetizer or paired with soup or a salad for a tasty lunch. The flavors are an actual crowd-pleaser, in order that they’re nice for a celebration or snack, and excellent as a go-to finger meals for firm.
This Tomato and Goat Cheese Bruschetta is ideal anytime of yr, and positively in the summertime when tomatoes are in season, however the colours are so festive for Christmas that I really like serving it for December vacation gatherings. Not solely is that this bruschetta recipe easy and scrumptious, however each bit is simply 67 energy or 2 WW Factors every on the present Weight Watchers plan! To view your present WW Factors for this recipe and observe it within the WW app or web site, click on right here!
- Balsamic Glaze: Balsamic glaze is a discount of balsamic vinegar and is thicker and sweeter than simply utilizing the vinegar. A lot of manufacturers promote a model of pre-made balsamic glaze. I’ve used Wegmans, Dealer Joe’s, Delallo, Gia Russa, and plenty of different manufacturers. It’s best to have the ability to discover it in most grocery shops!
- Cheese: Goat cheese works superbly on this recipe and is straightforward to search out in most grocery shops. My husband isn’t a giant goat cheese fan generally, however he liked this recipe! Nevertheless, in the event you would like to make use of one thing else, you’ll be able to substitute one other comfortable cheese. Brie, ricotta, cream cheese, whipped Feta, or Laughing Cow cheese wedges ought to all work as a alternative.
- Baguette: A French baguette works nice for this recipe. You need your slices to be about ½ ounce every, and the way thick that slice is will fluctuate barely primarily based on the diameter of your loaf. Mine are about ½ inch thick, however you’ll be able to all the time weigh out 5 ounces of bread after which minimize the slices from there.
- Garlic: Freshly minced garlic cloves or jarred minced garlic will each work simply positive on this recipe, although recent garlic will all the time have stronger taste. Be happy to make use of whichever you’ve got readily available, it is going to be tasty both means!
- Onion: Usually tomato bruschetta topping can have finely chopped pink onion blended in as nicely. I don’t like uncooked onion personally, so I by no means embrace that. Simply needed to make a remark in case some readers wish to embrace it!
Searching for extra tasty lightened up finger meals? Try my Turkey Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms, Cranberry Brie Bites, Spinach Balls, Strawberry Balsamic Bruschetta, Buffalo Rooster Egg Rolls, Tacky Pineapple Prosciutto Bites, Buffalo Deviled Eggs, Tacky BLT Crostini, Caprese Wonton Bites, Ham and Cheese Twists, Loaded Potato Rounds, Tacky Apple Walnut Bruschetta, Buffalo Rooster Taquitos, Pepperoni Pull Aside Muffins, Caprese Tarts, Tacky Spinach Pinwheels, Enchilada Cheese Rolls, Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts, Pizza Logs and plenty of extra within the Appetizers part of my recipe index!
Tomato and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
This Tomato and Goat Cheese Bruschetta pairs recent tomato and basil with creamy goat cheese, crusty French bread, and tangy balsamic glaze for daring, scrumptious taste in every chunk!
- 5 oz French bread baguette, sliced diagonally into ten ½-oz slices (about ½”thick)
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes, (I used cherry tomatoes since they’re rather less juicy)
- 1 tablespoon chopped recent basil
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 oz goat cheese, delivered to room temperature for straightforward spreading
- 1 teaspoon balsamic glaze, (I used Wegmans model, however many different manufacturers additionally promote this pre-made in a squeeze bottle)
Pre-heat the oven to 400. Place the baguette slices on a foil lined baking sheet and spray the tops with cooking spray. Flip the slices over and spray the opposite aspect as nicely. Place the baguette slices within the oven for 10-12 minutes till the sides are golden.* Enable them to chill for a couple of minutes till they’re simple to deal with.
As soon as the bread is within the oven, mix the tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl and stir collectively till totally mixed.
When the bread is learn, unfold every toasted baguette slice with goat cheese, dividing it evenly amongst the bread. Divide the tomato combination amongst the bread items, spooning it on prime of the goat cheese. Drizzle each bit with a lightweight zig-zag of balsamic glaze (I held a teaspoon underneath the bottle as I drizzled over the ten baguette slices and it got here out to a few teaspoon complete) and serve.*In case you are solely utilizing one serving of bruschetta for a snack, you’ll be able to both make all of the baguette slices and use them as wanted for a number of days (retailer in a sealed Ziploc bag) or you’ll be able to simply make the toasted baguette slices as wanted. I like making all of them without delay as a result of then they’re prepared after I wish to eat them and constructing my snack solely takes a minute or two.
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and observe it within the WW app or web site, click on right here!
Diet Info per piece:
67 energy, 9 g carbs, 1 g sugars, 2 g fats, 1 g saturated fats, 3 g protein, 0 g fiber, 131 mg sodium (from myfitnesspal.com)
Weight Watchers Factors Plus:
2 per piece (P+ calculated utilizing the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)