We’re again with one other favourite kind of podcast episode, a start story! I completely love the start tales from our group. It actually is particular and a pleasure to observe the scholars transfer by means of being pregnant, hear their start tales after which come again postpartum. Now we have college students who are available in typically for sophistication and I actually get to know and witness them as they undergo their journey.
Sharing their start story right this moment is, Ivana Đurović, who brings a giant smile to my face and all who meet her. Ivana was born and raised in Serbia. She got here to New York for grad college to obtain her PhD in Linguistics. Alongside the best way she met her husband, bought married and now they’ve their first child collectively.
Ivana shares how magical her start was and I like how she describes her expertise. There are a lot of actual traumatic births we hear about taking place on the planet. Ones we hope to study from to assist different dad and mom keep away from having an analogous expertise. It’s additionally vital to listen to in regards to the fantastic start experiences of us do have, as a result of these optimistic births do occur too. Listening to about optimistic start experiences can encourage dad and mom to do the most effective they will to attain this final result. After we’re capable of hear optimistic start tales, it may be therapeutic from the traumatic start tales we’ve heard. In case your start was difficult, my hope for you is you might obtain some therapeutic by listening to Ivana’s start expertise. Could this episode be inspiring and comforting to these in want. I’m honored to share right this moment’s story with you all.
On this episode you’ll study:
- Methods Ivana mentally and bodily ready for labor and start.
- Qualities Ivana factored in when selecting a doula for help.
- Help Ivana’s doula and husband gave her throughout start that made a distinction in managing labor.
- Methods group performed a job in Ivana’s being pregnant and journey to parenthood.
- Classes Ivana discovered from early parenting.
- One last tip or piece of recommendation Ivana want to supply new and expectant dad and mom.
Born and raised in Serbia, got here to NYC for grad college (PhD in Linguistics). Met a Dutch man on a flight on her strategy to a convention. Acquired married through the pandemic, and bought pregnant earlier than ending PhD. Grad college and educating are on pause now. Simply earlier than she bought pregnant she was going to coach for a yoga teacher.
- Don’t neglect to seize your FREE information, 5 Easy Options to the Most Frequent Being pregnant Pains HERE
- When you love what you’ve been listening to, please go away a score and assessment! Yoga| Beginning|Infants (Apple) or on Spotify!
To attach with Deb and the PYC Group:
Instagram & Fb: @prenatalyogacenter
Youtube: Prenatal Yoga Heart