Hello everybody! We spent a protracted weekend in Seaside, Florida (SO cute, SO pastel!!) after which jumped again into full Christmas-mode as quickly as we arrived residence. I’m at present protecting each window with paper snowflakes, ordering one-too-many Christmas bushes and making paper chains galore.
1. My moose mugs simply arrived within the mail and I can’t wait to sip eggnog quickly.
2. We’re about to start out our Harry Potter period with the women and my pal advisable these GORGEOUS particular version books. They’re the scale of a tradtional novel and the embody some pop up pages and moveable components. I picked them up for a Christmas reward. Presently e book one, two and three are the one ones out there.
3. That is my favourite seasonal candle from essentially the most inspiring charity… an important place to donate this vacation season. You may learn extra about Thistle Farms mission right here.
4. These satin pjs are so good! I simply bought the purple and white stripe and will likely be ordering just a few extra colours. I really like satin pjs units a lot.
5. I simply ordered this quilted jacket. I’m so into cozy season.
6. We’ve a bunch of fine Christmas actions for youths on Childhood Magic.
7. I really like this time of yr as a result of I put on my mother uniform each single day.
8. I simply bought a recent, new Nurse Jamie pillow. I’ve used it for a few years. It’s the one factor I’ve ever discovered that helps me sleep on my again.
9. Presently engaged on a Rudolph puzzle with the youngsters. The Rankin/Bass Rudolph film from 1964 is my roman empire. 🙂
10. Our favourite pumpkin recipes.
P.S. Listed here are a some current posts in case you missed them!