Don’t be scared to do this home made tortilla recipe, it’s not as laborious because it appears!
Weight Watchers Tortillas recipe – 4 WW factors, 5 WW factors plus
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup lukewarm water
- ¼ cup shortening or ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put the flour, baking powder and salt right into a mixing bowl.
- Combine the shortening (or vegetable oil) into the flour combination till it kinds balls the scale of a pea.
- Add the lukewarm water, somewhat at a time, till the dough is pliable and tender.
- On a floured floor, knead the dough for about 1-2 minutes, till clean.
- Place in a bowl, cowl with a clear towel, and let it “relaxation” for about half-hour.
- Knead the dough and type 8 balls, rolling them out as skinny and spherical as attainable.
- Preheat an ungreased cast-iron frying pan or griddle.
- Cook dinner the tortillas one after the other, for lower than a minute, flipping when a bubble kinds.
- Put the cooked tortillas in a plastic bag to maintain them tender and heat till able to serve.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in tortillas recipe? WW factors: 4 WW factors plus: 5
Energy: 170, Fats: 6.7, Carbohydrates: 23.8, Fiber: 0.8, Protein: 3.2, Ldl cholesterol: 0
You may also like these Weight Watchers bread recipes:
Photograph credit score: Margaret Johnson
Initially posted 2012-06-12 15:52:11.