This can be a very straightforward to make salad. For those who like your meals slightly spicier, you’ll be able to add slightly garlic and a few chili peppers to it.
Weight Watchers Shrimp and Pea Salad recipe
1 lb medium or giant shrimp, cooked, peeled and chilled
2 cups frozen peas
1/2 cup pink onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup ranch dressing
a number of lettuce or child spinach leaves
1. For those who’re utilizing raw shrimp, boil the shrimp till pink (for about 8-10 minutes).
2. Drain the shrimp in a colander
3. Chill the shrimp for no less than half-hour earlier than utilizing.
4. For those who’re utilizing frozen cooked shrimp, simply thaw underneath heat water till thawed, then drain effectively.
5. Thaw the peas underneath heat to sizzling water, drain effectively.
6. Place the shrimp and peas collectively in a big bowl.
7. Add the pink onion and dressing and toss evenly.
8. Prepare the lettuce on serving plates
9. Add the shrimp combination on high of the lettuce and serve.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in shrimp and pea salad recipe?
Dietary data for one serving:
WW factors: 5
Complete fats: 10 g
Ldl cholesterol: 176.8 mg
Sodium: 393 mg
Complete carbs: 13.5 g
Dietary fiber: 3.3 g
Protein: 27.2 g
Picture credit score: Neil Conway
You may additionally like these salad recipes:
Initially posted 2010-09-06 14:11:48.