This can be a easy, flavorful, and juicy strategy to put together hen. It’s very fast to marinate and put together, however tastes so good! The mint sauce is cooling and makes a pleasant texture/taste distinction.
Weight Watchers Grilled Hen Breasts in Spiced Yogurt recipe
Makes 6 servings
6 boneless skinless hen breast halves
2 1/4 cups plain yogurt
2 tablespoons minced shallots
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2 1/2 tablespoons recent lemon juice
2 teaspoons salt
3/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup recent mint leaves
3/4 teaspoon floor cumin
1 tablespoon chili powder
3/4 teaspoon floor coriander
1. Stir collectively 1 cup yogurt, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, the salt, pepper and spices.
2. Add the hen and switch till nicely coated.
3. Marinate at room temperature for about 20-Half-hour.
4. Whereas the hen is marinating, preheat the grill.
5. Stir collectively the remaining 1 1/4 cups yogurt and 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice and salt to style.
6. Cut back the grill to average warmth.
7. Discard the marinade and grill the hen on a flippantly oiled grill rack, turning sometimes, for about 10-12 minutes (till the hen is cooked via).
8. Switch the hen to a serving platter.
9. In a small bowl, toss collectively the remaining oil, shallots and mint.
10. Drizzle the hen with the yogurt sauce and prime with shallot and mint salad.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in grilled hen breasts in spiced yogurt recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 6
Dietary info per serving: 258 energy, 11.6g fats, 1g fiber
Picture credit score: JustJanS
Initially posted 2008-09-15 09:56:41.