Weight Watchers Crimson and Inexperienced Pepper Salad recipe
Makes 4 servings
2 massive pink peppers, halved and seeded
2 massive inexperienced peppers, halved and seeded
1 1/4 cups ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and minimize into 1/4-inch dices
2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt (or to style)
1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon additional virgin olive oil
1 pinch salt, or to style
freshly floor black pepper, to style
1. Preheat the oven to 425 levels F.
2. Place the peppers, cut-side down, on a baking pan and bake for about 10 minutes.
3. Flip the peppers over and bake for about 5 extra minutes.
4. Repeat the earlier step for 2 extra instances, baking the peppers for a complete of 25 minutes.
5. Take away the tray from oven and go away coated with a clear dishtowel for about 10 minutes (the peppers ought to be delicate and tender).
6. Slice the pink pepper halves in half (so they’re quarters now) and reserve. Lower the inexperienced peppers into 1/4 inch dices.
7. Add the olive oil to a non-stick skillet over medium warmth. Add the onions and stir for a minute, then add the inexperienced peppers, decrease the warmth and prepare dinner for about 5 minutes.
8. Add the tomatoes, cayenne and cumin and blend nicely. Cook dinner for about 6 extra minutes, till the combination to looses a few of its moisture.
9. In a small bowl, mix the dressing elements and whisk.
10. Presentation: organize the pink pepper quarters on a serving platter and drizzle the dressing over them. Spoon the inexperienced pepper-tomato combination into the cente, permitting some to casually spill over.
11. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in pink and inexperienced pepper salad recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 2
Dietary data per serving: 111 energy, 7.4g fats, 3.9g fiber
Photograph credit score: kiwidutch
You may additionally like these appetizer recipes:
Initially posted 2008-10-29 11:25:13.