Freshly baked from the oven, these buns style unbelievable! The peppers present an additional increase of vitamin C, whereas the cream cheese brings loads of protein and calcium to strengthen your bones. This is a perfect snack for youngsters!
Weight Watchers Bagels with Cream Cheese and Peppers recipe
150 ml buttermilk
1 bundle dried yeast
1 tsp honey
280 g flour (sort 1050)
1 tsp paprika
1 tablespoon black sesame seeds (about 10 g)
1 tsp baking soda
200 g cream cheese (13% fats)
1 tablespoon yogurt (1.5% fats)
1 tsp tomato paste
1 clove of garlic
1 crimson bell pepper (about 200 g)
2 yellow peppers (about 200 g)
soy sauce, to style
1 cucumber (about 500 g)
1. Barely heat the buttermilk in a small saucepan. Dry the yeast and stir within the honey.
2. Place the flour, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper and paprika in a bowl. Pour the lukewarm yeast and buttermilk combination and blend with the dough till it turns into clean; if the dough is just too laborious, add a bit of extra water.
3. Cowl the dough with a kitchen towel and let rise for about 1 hour in a heat place (the dough ought to double in measurement).
4. Lower the risen dough into 10 equal items and type into massive balls. Utilizing your finger, type a gap within the heart of every ball.
5. In a big pot, carry 1 liter of water to a boil and dissolve the baking soda in it. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
6. Utilizing a slotted spoon, dive the bagels into the boiling water for about 1 minute. Take away, drain and place on the ready baking sheet. Bake within the preheated oven at 200° C on the center rack for about 10-Quarter-hour.
7. In the meantime, peel the garlic, chop very finely and blend with the cream cheese, yogurt and tomato paste.
8. Wash the peppers, minimize them in half and take away the seeds. Finely chop half of the crimson pepper and half of the yellow bell pepper, and fold into the cream cheese. Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce to style.
9. Wash the cucumber underneath scorching water, wipe dry, clear and minimize into 1 cm thick slices.
10. Take the bagels out of the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
11. Serve the bagels with cucumber slices, cream cheese and the remaining pepper halves minimize into broad strips.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in bagels with cream cheese and pepper recipe?
Dietary info for one serving:
WW factors: 3
WW factors plus: 4
Whole fats: 3 g
Whole carbs: 22 g
Dietary fiber: 3.5 g
Protein: 7 g
You may also like these Weight Watchers bread recipes:
Initially posted 2015-01-06 17:13:23.