This publish might include affiliate hyperlinks and Corporette® might earn commissions for purchases made via hyperlinks on this publish. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Atlantic noticed that the standard of sweaters has declined considerably.
- CNBC famous that Levi Strauss CEO Charles Bergh just lately clarified his previous feedback on washing denim, stating, “I by no means stated don’t wash your denims” (or sweaters, presumably).
- The Minimize answered a reader query about facial fillers.
- Insider shared how a C-suite exec at PwC manages her imposter syndrome.
- The New York Instances shared that Claudia Goldin, the winner of the Nobel Prize in economics, has demonstrated how gender gaps in work have shrunk, and why some stay.
- STAT Information highlighted how some suppliers are treating sufferers’ miscarriages like “a medical downside, not only a reality of life” (h/t to readers).
- Taking a enterprise method to marriage, The Atlantic‘s Arthur C. Brooks defined the advantages of treating a union like “a brand new enterprise between two mature co-founders who should not so set of their ways in which they act like entrenched firms.”
- NPR interviewed researcher Cat Bohannon, creator of Eve: How the Feminine Physique Drove 200 Million Years of Human Evolution.
On CorporetteMoms Lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected]. Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You possibly can examine us out on Fb or Instagram, or via Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!