This publish could include affiliate hyperlinks and Corporette® could earn commissions for purchases made by means of hyperlinks on this publish. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The New York Instances‘ trend director answered a reader query about why girls nonetheless put on stilettos.
- The Washington Publish noticed that the golf quarter-zip is “the 2020s’ office-guy uniform.”
- The Reduce checked out why Amazon is ditching a lot of its home manufacturers (together with workwear line Lark & Ro).
- Harvard Enterprise Assessment defined easy methods to determine whether or not to return to a former employer and easy methods to method the transition.
- NBC Information shared that as a consequence of states’ abortion bans and anti-LGBTQ+ laws, some employers and occasion organizers are contemplating workers’ security exterior the workplace throughout work journey.
- Inc. famous that “out of pocket” means one thing very completely different to youthful and older folks at work.
- STAT Information reported that the American Society for Reproductive Drugs modified its definition of infertility to incorporate LGBTQ+ and single folks.
- The Wall Road Journal identified the perfect instances of the yr to purchase a brand new automobile.
- Your Snicker of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “I Love When the Leaves Flip Stunning Colours and Fall to Their Deaths.”
On CorporetteMoms Lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected]. Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You’ll be able to examine us out on Fb or Instagram, or by means of Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!