RØDE Introduces the NT1 Signature Collection, the most recent version of RØDE’s authentic studio condenser microphone. RØDE states it has bought over 6 million models in its 30-year historical past; the NT1 is a well-liked, reasonably priced studio microphone utilized by everybody from bed room musicians and studio professionals to podcasters, streamers, voice-over artists, and content material creators.
The NT1 Signature Collection arrived simply after the NT1 fifth Era, which fused the traditional sound signature of the NT1 with cutting-edge expertise, resembling its world-first Twin Join output for each XLR and USB connectivity, a 32-bit float digital output, and on-board DSP. With the fifth Era, the analog circuitry of the NT1 was additionally upgraded to ship decrease noise, larger SPL dealing with capabilities, extraordinarily clean frequency response, and a tightly managed pickup sample.
Extra Colourful NT1
The NT1 Signature Collection joins the NT1 fifth Era in RØDE’s present NT1 vary, providing these identical efficiency specs and the traditional NT1 sound signature with the unique XLR-only design of earlier generations.
The NT1 Signature Collection additionally provides the NT1 in a variety of limited-edition colours, together with purple, inexperienced, purple, pink, and blue, permitting creators to specific their signature fashion in each sound and coloration.
RØDE NT1 Signature Collection Key options
- RØDE HF6 large-diaphragm (1-inch) condenser capsule, precision engineered to sub-micron tolerances
- Tight cardioid polar sample for glorious background noise rejection
- Traditional NT1 sound signature – wealthy, heat bass, detailed midrange and glowing highs for distinctive efficiency in a variety of studio purposes
- Clean frequency response and excessive sensitivity for unbelievable steadiness and readability
- Extraordinarily low noise (4dBA) – the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone
- Excessive SPL dealing with capabilities for capturing very loud sounds
- Studio-grade shock mount and pop filter, premium XLR cable included
- Out there in traditional black or a variety of limited-edition colors, together with purple, inexperienced, purple, pink and blue
- Rugged aluminium physique and high-grade finishes – extremely proof against scuffs and scratches
- Trade-leading 10-year guarantee
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing amenities in Sydney, Australia
The NT1 Signature Collection retails for $159.