This tasty, lightened up Nashville Sizzling Hen Dip is ideal to serve at events or whereas watching a soccer recreation! Rising up within the Buffalo space, spicy rooster has at all times had a spot in my coronary heart (and abdomen). I’ve a ton of Buffalo rooster recipes on my weblog, however simply because I’m a Buffalo woman doesn’t imply I can’t admire spicy rooster varieties from different areas! I like Nashville scorching rooster, the candy and spicy taste mixture is simply so darn tasty.
I wished to make a brand new scorching dip for soccer season and realized that I may take all of the parts from my favourite Buffalo Hen Dip and alter up the flavors to make it style Nashville Sizzling. Let me inform you, this dip doesn’t disappoint! It’s thick and wealthy tasting with the candy warmth this rooster is understood for. Plus, for the ¼ cup serving I like to recommend, it’s simply 108 energy or 3 WW Factors on the present Weight Watchers plan (4 Factors if following the diabetic WW plan). To view your present WW Factors and observe it within the WW app or web site, click on right here!
This Nashville Sizzling Hen Dip is tremendous versatile and might be eaten in so some ways! You may serve it with veggies like celery, carrots, or bell peppers for dipping. It’s additionally scrumptious with toasted bread slices, tortilla chips, mini naan, or toasted pita wedges. I actually get pleasure from it as a diffusion on crackers as nicely, particularly wheat thins! My husband even put some on a bun and ate it like a sandwich. There are such a lot of methods to get pleasure from this dip!
- Hen: This recipe requires rooster that’s already cooked and shredded. You should use rotisserie rooster breast or simply prepare dinner and shred your individual rooster. I often throw a pair breasts in my sluggish cooker like this after which they principally disintegrate after I go to shred them. It’s tremendous straightforward.
- Sizzling Sauce: Be happy to make use of your most well-liked kind/model of scorching sauce. I wished to keep away from Frank’s Purple Sizzling as a result of I affiliate it with Buffalo rooster, so I used Texas Pete scorching sauce and it labored nice.
- Pickles: Nashville Sizzling Hen is commonly served with pickles, so I wished to include that into the dip! You may omit them, however I do suppose they’re actually tasty with this dip. I at all times use Claussen Kosher Dill Pickles as a result of they’re my favourite tasting pickle by a landslide, however you should use no matter kind you want.
- Bitter Cream/Greek Yogurt: I take advantage of a bit of each nonfat bitter cream and nonfat Greek yogurt on this dip, and I believe it turned out scrumptious! Greek yogurt can have a robust taste so I wish to stability it out a bit with bitter cream. Nonetheless, if you happen to’re seeking to make it and also you solely have certainly one of these in your fridge or you’ve gotten a tough time discovering nonfat bitter cream, be at liberty to make use of one or the opposite as an alternative of each.
- Thickness: This dip is on the thicker facet and can thicken additional because it cools. If you wish to skinny it out earlier than consuming it as leftovers you’ll be able to at all times add a bit little bit of milk or a bit extra pickle juice when reheating.
Extra Tasty, Lightened Up Dips
On the lookout for extra tasty, lightened up dip recipes like this Nashville Sizzling Hen Dip? Take a look at my Buffalo Hen Dip, Dill Pickle Dip, Pepperoni Pizza Dip, Deviled Egg Dip, Every little thing Cream Cheese Dip, Creamy Veggie Dip, Simple Tacky Bean Dip, Loaded Guacamole, 7 Layer Dip, Taco Spiced Hummus, Greek Layer Dip, Cheesecake Fruit Dip, and lots of extra within the Dips part of my recipe index!
Nashville Sizzling Hen Dip
This tasty, lightened up Nashville Sizzling Hen Dip offers candy warmth in a wealthy and hearty dip that’s good for events or watching sports activities on TV!
- 8 oz 1/3 much less fats cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ⅓ cup fats free bitter cream
- ⅓ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons scorching sauce, I used Texas Pete
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice, from a jar of pickles
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mild butter, I take advantage of Land O’Lakes mild butter unfold with canola oil
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon floor cayenne
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 oz shredded 2% milk Mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz cooked shredded rooster breast
- ¼ cup chopped dill pickles
Pre-heat the oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit.
Place the cream cheese, bitter cream, yogurt, scorching sauce, pickle juice, and honey into a big mixing bowl and stir collectively till nicely combined. Place the butter in a small dish and microwave 15-30 seconds on excessive to soften. Stir within the brown sugar, cayenne pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt till the sugar is dissolved and all the pieces is combined. Pour the spiced butter into the blending bowl with the cream cheese combination and stir collectively. Add the mozzarella cheese and shredded rooster and stir till totally mixed.
Switch the combination to a 9” pie plate and unfold out evenly with a spatula. Place within the oven and bake for 25-Half-hour till scorching. Sprinkle the chopped pickles throughout the highest earlier than serving. Serve scorching.
*4 Factors if following the diabetic WW plan
To view your present WW Factors for this recipe and observe it within the WW app or web site, click on right here!
Vitamin Data per (1/4 cup) serving:
108 energy, 4 g carbs, 3 g sugars, 6 g fats, 3 g saturated fats, 9 g protein, 0 g fiber, 221 mg sodium (from myfitnesspal.com)
Weight Watchers Factors Plus:
3 per (1/4 cup) serving (PP calculated utilizing a Weight Watchers PointsPlus calculator and the diet information listed)