Diamonds are a lady’s greatest good friend, however why restrict your ring stack when you may make it colourful? Conventional choices are beautiful, however there’s a lot extra on the market. And let’s face it, you don’t need to mix in, you need to stand out! Fortunately, there are such a lot of methods to include colour into your ring stack.
Colourful Aspect Stones
One of many extra distinctive methods to include colour into your ring stack is to begin with colour in your engagement ring. Design a three-stone ring with matching colour gemstone or colour diamond facet stones.
There are a number of design choices for a colourful three-stone engagement ring. Hottest, is selecting a colour heart stone, whether or not that could be a colour diamond or gemstone. Nevertheless, for the reason that heart stone is the largest a part of the ring, selecting a colour heart stone will not be for everybody.
3.02 carat Yellow Radiant Lower Diamond Three-Stone Ring
5.07 carat Cushion Lower Sapphire and Diamond Three-Stone Ring
The second possibility is to go for a standard heart stone flanked by matching colour diamond or gemstone facet stones. Since facet stones are smaller than the middle stone, this feature is greatest for many who are searching for a colourful accent.
3 carat Lab-Grown Vintage Cushion East-West Three-Stone Ring
You may have a wealth of choices right here, however we suggest selecting stones that may maintain as much as on a regular basis put on and tear. There are few issues worse than realizing it is advisable change a misplaced or broken stone inside only a few years.
What must you select? Listed below are a number of choices:
- Coloration Diamonds – Coloured diamonds will be extremely lovely they usually’re the toughest stones on earth, so you realize they’ll maintain as much as your day-to-day routine.
- Sapphires – Few stones can match the beautiful blue of sapphires (or the beautiful great thing about “fancy” sapphires, which will be inexperienced, purple, orange, pink, and yellow). Sapphires are very sturdy, making them a wonderful price range different to paint diamonds.
- Rubies – Rubies are available in at a 9 on the Mohs scale, subsequent to Sapphires and just under diamonds, making them rather more sturdy than different gem stones. Plus, you’ll discover that rubies are available in a variety of hues, from pale pink to that deep pink just like garnets, permitting you to create a surprising ring that may stand the take a look at of time.
Another choice for many who need to add colour, however want one thing a bit subtler than colour diamonds or gem stones is so as to add a colour pave halo. This model possibility lets you have a standard heart stone as your major focus, however then stand out from the gang with a colourful halo surrounding it.
Relying on what you select to your halo, the colour will stand out roughly. As an example, a pale pink halo could be simply the contact you need, or you might go along with one thing bolder— inexperienced or yellow diamonds may enable you to make simply the assertion you need!
3.00 Carat Cushion Lower Platinum Engagement Ring
1.20 carat Spherical Diamond Double Halo Engagement Ring
Love the thought of colour pave stones however not in love with a halo setting? You may go for a colour pavé band, as a substitute. Likelihood is good that you just’ve seen pave bands, a mode through which tiny diamonds line the band of an engagement ring. As an alternative of utilizing colorless or near-colorless diamonds, you’ll be able to go for colour diamonds or sapphires!
The explanation we don’t suggest emeralds or amethysts for pave is due to how gentle they’re; given the character of a pave band, the stones are continually in touch with different rings or fingers thus making them extra vulnerable to break. Utilizing stones that aren’t as sturdy, like emeralds and amethysts, would harm the gemstone and presumably the engagement ring.
After all, the opposite possibility is to include colourful diamonds or gem stones into your marriage ceremony band. Must you go this route, you’ll be able to select how outstanding your colour stones develop into.
Yellow Diamond Yellow Gold Eternity Band Ring
Sapphire and Diamond White Gold Pave Marriage ceremony Band
Maybe you need a extra conventional ring however nonetheless crave a little bit of colour. There’s excellent news! You may have a number of choices right here, and one of the attention-grabbing is to combine metals in your band. This lets you add a contact of colour, so that you stand out, however doesn’t go to the intense of including colour gem stones or diamonds to the setting or band.
Undecided what we imply? Listed below are a few examples:
- Have a standard yellow gold engagement ring? Add a white gold or platinum marriage ceremony band. It really works in the other way, too (a white gold/platinum engagement ring with a yellow gold marriage ceremony band). This creates contrasting colours that add curiosity and assist your stack stand out from all the remainder.
- Create a three-color stack! That is easier to do than you may assume, and it doesn’t should imply carrying a mix of bands so thick that they’re uncomfortable. As an example, you might get two skinny marriage ceremony bands – one in white gold and one in rose gold – after which mix these with a yellow gold engagement ring with one on both sides. You too can combine and match your colour choices to get simply the proper mixture to your sense of favor.
Tri-Coloration Pave Diamond Interlocking Eternity Bands
- Select our tri-color pavé eternity band! Love the thought of blending metals however simply don’t need to put on a number of bands? Our eternity band is the answer. It options beautiful diamonds all the way in which round a band cast from yellow gold, white gold, and rose gold. It’s a lovely answer to your colour conundrum and will certainly enable you to stand out! The band itself measures simply 1.7 mm vast, so it’s a terrific match for anybody with delicate palms or those that need an understated however surprisingly beautiful marriage ceremony ring to pair with a traditional engagement ring.
.35 ct Spherical Diamond Tri-Coloration Gold Marriage ceremony Band
Who says marriage ceremony and engagement rings should be single-color affairs? With at this time’s choices, there’s a colourful answer for almost anybody. From including colour facet stones to your ring to creating your individual colour halo or designing a colour pavé band and mixing metals, there’s an answer that may suit your wants, targets, and price range.
Schedule an appointment with one in every of our design consultants at Lauren B to design your colourful, dream ring stack at this time!