Every month, we spotlight a number of the greatest Licensing submissions in our 500px New in Licensing Gallery. On this collection, we’ll delve into why these pictures are in excessive demand and make for glorious Licensing content material. As a part of our ongoing dedication to teach and inform our 500px Licensing Contributors, we’ll function new and related pictures on a month-to-month foundation to assist encourage creativity and join Contributors with the newest traits within the Licensing trade. So, with out additional ado, let’s dive into this month’s high 10 pictures which might be positive to captivate and encourage.
In case you are a fan of minimalism, then Naoto Kisanuki’s Licensing submission might be a deal with. Shot on a Leica M-10P, Naoto’s beautiful photograph is easy in composition however doesn’t fail to seize the moments of anticipation earlier than a storm. The juxtaposition of the calm, snow-filled panorama with the upcoming stormy sky provides the viewer a mixture of feelings and pleasure.
1. We love how this shot can be utilized for varied business functions. It will possibly simply be used to enhance any artistic work, digital wallpaper, or built-in into business campaigns.
2. We admire how clear and minimal Naoto stored the picture with out compromising visible curiosity and aesthetic.
Evgeniia Freeman captured this stunning portrait of two sisters. We love how real and welcoming this photograph is. Evgeniia did an important job at capturing actual fashions with genuine emotion.
1. We love how this photograph connects to themes of household, unconditional love, connection, and relationships.
2. We admire that Evgeniia used actual fashions that mirror the present calls for and expectations of customers. The fashions are embracing their pure magnificence with confidence and love.
Jaromír Chalabala has a formidable Licensing portfolio of over 3,000 pictures. His work is intentional and numerous. We admire how Jaromir captures varied themes of enterprise and trade inside his work.
1. We love that this picture illustrates themes of journey. Jaromir captured this picture in an airport, which may have required a property launch, however due to the shallow depth of area used within the photograph, this location is unrecognizable—solely revealing sufficient background info to inform the viewer that this mannequin is ready for a flight.
2. It was an important alternative by Jaromir to incorporate copy house inside the body. This permits picture patrons to simply apply textual content onto the picture and incorporate it into design work or campaigns simply.
This photograph, by Mike Linnane, captured our consideration due to how actual and relatable it’s. The anticipation of the canine holding his ball and searching on the viewer as if to say, “come and play with me”, is so clearly communicated. We needed to spotlight this picture for its relatable and sensible message.
1. We love how this picture is captured inside the second. The topic can simply choose up on its authenticity.
2. We admire that Mike shot this picture at eye degree with the topic. It permits the viewer to be face-to-face with the canine and really feel immersed inside the scene.
We love David Goza’s wildlife photograph of two elk on a snowy day. The photograph is picture-perfect, to say the least. The depth of the photograph and the feel of the snow creates a lovely scene that’s immersive for the viewer.
1. We love how David included copy house inside his photograph. This makes his picture extra fascinating to content material patrons.
2. We love how the picture captures varied depths of the scene. From the snow within the foreground to the layers of mountains within the background, this picture has numerous visible curiosity for the viewer.
Take a look at the remainder of our featured submissions under, and check out the New in Licensing August 2023 gallery for extra inspiration!
Not on 500px but? Click on right here to be taught about Licensing with 500px.