Glad Sunday, pals. This weekend, I’ve been in STL visiting household, watching college performs and soccer video games. Since turning into a mother, I’ve much less time to be an aunt, however I nonetheless take my aunt life as severely as I can.
Life has felt fairly full these previous couple of weeks. My e book, Handmade Homicide, turned obtainable (!!!!!!!!!) and everybody has been so cool and supportive. Clearly, Halloween was a blast, we did a Curious George household costume and our son trick-or-treated along with his cousins. ANYWAY, listed here are 10 issues I’ve been loving currently.
1. I had pre-ordered Catastrophe Dates & Fortunate Escapes and it got here within the mail this week. It’s so humorous and the illustrations are fantastic. I like following this artist on Instagram and blissful to have a few of her work IRL.
2. Nonetheless obsessive about my LED nail lamp. I take advantage of it each time I paint my nails and it dries them a lot sooner. I usually paint my nails at evening, not lengthy earlier than mattress and I’m all the time disenchanted when I’ve indentations from my blanket within the morning. LOL. However this lamp is a recreation changer.
3. I simply began studying The Summer time I Turned Fairly, which isn’t very seasonal however I simply felt within the temper for it and it’s been on my shelf for some time. Thus far, so enjoyable.
4. If I’ve talked about them as soon as, I’ve talked about them 1,000 occasions, however I like all 10 of my jumpsuits from Large Bud Press and put on them consistently. No shock they’re what I wore in my e book advertising and marketing portraits.
5. Planning on making this cheddar cauliflower chowder quickly—it seems so cozy and wonderful.
6. In fact, I’ve been buying creation calendars, and I’m very involved in vacation baking creation and this candle creation.
7. Why sure, I’m rewatching the Harry Potter films proper now. How do you know?
8. I ordered some customized stained glass from this artist a short time in the past and it lastly got here within the mail this week, and I promptly hung it in my dwelling workplace window. So cute!
9. I bought some curtain bangs lower a number of weeks in the past and after I need to pin them again I’ve been utilizing butterfly clips, and so they have main center college vibes for me.
10. What number of cozy sweaters is simply too many cozy sweaters?
P.S. Listed below are some current posts in case you missed them!
- Try this checklist of Thanksgiving books in case your kiddo’s bookshelves are trying empty after placing all of the Halloween books away.
- Don’t lie, you need to make this Appletini. I knew it.
- Actually loved episode 240: The Spy of the Felony podcast. So attention-grabbing!