Portkeys MT22 is a 21.5-inch high brightness production monitor with 1000 nit brightness, 1920 × 1080 resolution, 3000: 1 contrast ratio, and 10-bit color using FRC technology. From the looks of the images, the monitor is very thin and supports battery power for field use plus a kickstand design for desk use. It’s not clear if the monitor can be mounted to a VESA mount or other field use stands.
- Support multiple devices to simultaneous monitor
- Provides two-way 3G-SDI inputs and one way SDI output, Four-way HDMI input and output up to 4K
- Folding stand
- Support monitoring from various angles
- x-rite 709 color gamut automatic color calibration
- Support use x-rite i1 Display Pro screen color calibration device for one-click calibration
- Wireless Video Transmission Power Supply Plate
- Compatible model: XM1000S, CineEye-Pro, Moma400s
- Provide multiple power supply methods
- CANNON power interface, D-TAP power interface, and V mount battery plate.
A nice feature is the ability to calibrate the MT22 with an x-rite i1 Display Pro screen color calibration device without a computer.
On-Board Tools & Features
On the back are several mounting options for wireless video devices and powering options with V-Mount or Gold Mount batteries.
HDMI Inputs Resolutions
I / O and Power
MT22 is also priced very competitively at $ 1,399.00. If it delivers in image quality it could be a great budget play.